Business Release from HaleProducts.com
See Hale Products
in Product Connect
Published Thursday, May 12, 2011
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. (May 12, 2011) — Hale introduces its CBP Quik Kit, a fire suppression package built around a high volume CBP attack/booster pump. The kit is ideal for applications such as tanker-pumpers, wildland apparatus, initial attack apparatus and mini- and midi-pumpers.
The Quik Kit’s efficient package design provides maximum space for a tank and other components. The pump is designed for quick drop-out for easy repairs.
The CBP Quik Kit offers the following features:
- High-volume CBP attack/booster pump as the central component to the kit;
- All stainless steel plumbing and manifolds for maximum corrosion resistance;
- Built-in tank-to-pump line check valves;
- NFPA 1901 250 GPM rating; and
- System that meets proposed ISO 9 ratings along with NWCG Tactical Tender and Type 3 requirements.
To schedule an interview with a Hale representative or to learn more about the CBP Quik Kit, contact Debra Yemenijian at email@example.com
Hale, based in Conshohocken, Pa., is a fire and rescue equipment company founded in 1914 by three Pennsylvania firefighters who believed they could build a better fire pump. Today, the company has grown through new product innovation and strategic acquisitions to supply pump modules, compressed air foam systems, electronic controls and valves. For more information, visit www.haleproducts.com
Comment Now: Post Your Thoughts & Comments on This Story