"Today, we remember them and salute them as the heroes that they were." ...Read
- One Dead, Three Injured in Brooklyn Explosion
- Fire Damages Wisconsin Mansion
- Pennsylvania Department Considers Fee for Fire Services
- Wisconsin Department Works Hard for Accreditation
- Six Injured in Explosion at Florida High-Rise
- Deadly California Wildfire Contained
- Photos: Fire Strikes High-Rise in United Arab Emirates
Fire Engineering Humpday HangoutBrowse All
High-Rise Fire Fighting and New TechnologiesPanelists: Bobby Halton, Mike Dugan, Jack Murphy, and Todd Harms
Technology in High-Rises will be the focus of this Google Hangout. The implementation of emerging technologies and understanding more thoroughly the technologies that are already present in high-rise buildings to assist firefighters during emergencies and make the building safer for occupants will be addressed. Panel discussions will include the use of Fighter Air Replenishment Systems (FARS) in-building radio repeaters, standpipes, and elevators. Other building code components that can be used during responses to high-rise buildings will be reviewed. Please join us for this hangout sponsored by RescueAir. Visit http://rescueair.com/ for more information.
The social & professional network for fire rescue.
Latest Discussions (13,000+)
Member Blog Posts (6,200+)
User Posted Videos (10,000+)
Star Valley firefighter among 87 remembered in national ceremony.
Last Call Foundation presented gift in memory of those killed in Back Bay fire.
More Fire Rescue Features
Health and Safety
- NIOSH Firefighter Fatality Report: Kansas Firefighter Suffers Heart Attack during Training
- NIOSH Firefighter Fatality Report: Heart Attack Strikes Texas Captain During House Fire
- Firefighters and Yoga
- Reducing Injury and Death in POV Response
- NIOSH Firefighter Fatality Report: Texas Firefighter Struck and Killed on Interstate