FireRescue magazine and FirefighterNation.com are based in San Diego and published by PennWell Corporation.
Since 1910, PennWell has been known for providing comprehensive coverage of several strategic markets. In the early days, PennWell was a pioneer in the emerging oil industry with Oil & Gas Journal magazine, founded in 1902. Today PennWell Corporation is a highly diversified, business-to-business media and information company with 320 profit centers, including 130 print and online magazines and newsletters, 60 conferences and exhibitions on six continents, and an extensive offering of books, maps, websites, research products, digital media, and database services.
PennWell's products serve as a lens for the world, focusing diffuse information into practical business intelligence. We aim to be where decision-makers worldwide look first to see what happens next in their markets. This has been our mission since PennWell’s founding in 1910. The ownership of our privately held company has remained constant during the ensuing decades, as has our commitment to integrity, excellence and innovation in all we do.
FirefighterNation.com is the top source of information and resources for the fire-rescue community, as the leading online destination for fire personnel.
FireRescue Magazine reaches fire chiefs, company officers and firefighters with “read it today, use it tomorrow” content that gives fire-rescue professionals the education they want and need. Always on duty at FirefighterNation.com, FireRescue provides the pivotal component to all media strategies in the fire-rescue market.
- AdDirect (RS)
- Author Guidelines
- Photographer Guidelines
- Our Team
- Editorial Board
- Contact Us
Visit PennWell’s other public safety products:
- Fire Engineering magazine
- Fire Engineering University
- Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC)
- Fire Apparatus Magazine
- Urban Firefighter
- Fire Life
- JEMS (Journal of Emergency Medical Services)
- EMS Today Conference and Exposition
- EMS Insider
- The Airway Clinic
- Law Officer Magazine
- Below 100
- Public Safety Communications Magazine
Latest in News
- Construction Crane Falls onto German Supermarket
- More Details on Victim Death in San Francisco Airliner Crash
- FDNY Firefighters Injured in Manhattan Fire
- At Least 16 Killed in China Market Fire
- Advanced Survival Training Failed to Follow Established Risk and Safety Procedures in Death of Texas Firefighter