See Hale Products in Product Connect Published Thursday, May 12, 2011
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. (May 12, 2011) — Hale introduces its CBP Quik Kit, a fire suppression package built around a high volume CBP attack/booster pump. The kit is ideal for applications such as tanker-pumpers, wildland apparatus, initial attack apparatus and mini- and midi-pumpers.
- High-volume CBP attack/booster pump as the central component to the kit;
- All stainless steel plumbing and manifolds for maximum corrosion resistance;
- Built-in tank-to-pump line check valves;
- NFPA 1901 250 GPM rating; and
- System that meets proposed ISO 9 ratings along with NWCG Tactical Tender and Type 3 requirements.
Comment Now: Post Your Thoughts & Comments on This Story