See E-One in Product Connect Published Thursday, May 30, 2013
Ocala, FL (May 28, 2013) – During an appreciation breakfast and awards ceremony prior to the 2013 FDIC in Indianapolis last month, E-ONE dealers and sales representatives were recognized for their outstanding performance over the last year.
“We have the best dealer network in the industry and it’s always nice to be able to take a moment out of our busy schedules to recognize and honor their efforts,” said Sam Itani, E-ONE’s Vice President of Global Sales and Distribution. “From bid opening to final delivery and service after the sale, our dealers’ and sales representatives’ hard work and long hours are a huge part of the reason our customers continue to rely
Dealerships taking top honors were as follows:
- Dealership Sales Excellence Award: Fire Service, Inc., Greenwood Emergency Vehicles, Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus, Inc., Sunbelt Fire, Techno Feu, Inc.
- Dealer Achievement Award: Fire Service, Inc.
- Dealer Parts Sales Award: Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus, Inc.
- Customer Service Award: Fireline, Inc., Chief Fire & Safety Company, Inc., Greenwood Emergency Vehicles, Sunbelt Fire
Sales representatives honored were as follows:
Regional Sales Excellence Award:
- Mid Atlantic Region: Randy Powell of Advantech Service & Parts
- North Central Region: Tom Pour of Banner Fire Equipment, Inc.
- South Central Region: Curtis Gho of Sunbelt Fire
- Northeast Region: Bertrand Bouchard of Techno Feu, Inc.
- Southeast Region: Nate Gilman of Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus, Inc.
Sales Achievement Award for the Stainless Steel Product: John Buckley of Greenwood Emergency Vehicles
To learn more about E-ONE products or to find your local dealer, visit www.E-ONE.com.
As a leading manufacturer of first responder vehicles, E-ONE engineers, manufactures mission-critical vehicles including custom and commercial pumpers tankers, Water Master vacuum tankers, aerial ladders and platforms, command and communication apparatus, quick attack units, industrial trucks, and aircraft rescue firefighting vehicles. The company sells its products world-wide and is headquartered in Ocala, Florida. E-ONE is an ISO 9001 registered and CCC certified manufacturer. For more information, visit www.e-one.com.
Comment Now: Post Your Thoughts & Comments on This Story